We found out two weeks ago that we're having a girl!! Our sweet little blessing is due to arrive on December 20th and we're so looking forward to meeting our Christmas miracle! Christmas truly is my favorite time of year and always has been. I was the little girl that bought into the magic of the season and wanted to keep up with all of the family traditions. I love everything it entails... beautifully decorated trees, twinkling lights, cheery holiday music, yummy treats, and the cozy change in the weather. But most of all I love celebrating the birth of Jesus. Each year brings a chance to celebrate the birth of our Savior and doing so in ways that include family and making memories is what makes it so special. I cannot help but smile when thinking about celebrating our little girl's birth during my favorite time of the year and know it will add to the joy of many people we love. Our sweet little blessing is loved by so many already and we've been overwhelmed by the prayers and well wishes. Only 18 weeks until she graces us with her presence and I cannot wait to love on the miracle God has blessed us with!
Oh yeah, did I mention how much fun it is to shop for all things little girl??
No comments:
Post a Comment