Chris and I were lucky to spend Mother's Day with both of our moms this year. We weren't sure what to get them, so I decided to make something out of love. I found this awesome wreath made from felt on the Blissful Meandering site that I was dying to try. The wreath cost $4.99 and the felt was 4 for a $1 at Hobby Lobby (I ended up using 15 sheets total). I made two different variations of the wreath, one with more rosettes and another with fewer to show more of the wood. I was so pleased with how they turned out and how easy they were to make!
I also ventured out and tried a smaller, circular wreath for my dad's wife. It was so cute! I want to make one for our pub table to put a hurricane candle in the middle of. So if you have a couple of spare hours, make one... I had so much fun and can't wait to make more!
We are so blessed by the strong, loving, supportive women in our lives. I hope I'm as compassionate and selfless as they are with my future children.
My mom, Cathy, and me on Mother's Day. Isn't she adorable??
XOXO,
Erin
Those turned out super cute!! I was looking at how to make the rossettes last night...and ummm...when are you getting started on these future children???? Heheheh!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you were inspired by my wreath. Thank you so much for the link!
ReplyDeleteKrysti at Blissful Meandering
P.S. I'm a new follower.
E-R-I-N! You have a blog!!! Ohhhhh!!! I'm so excited! I didn't know you blogged. Yay! I'm going to check back often to see how things are going. I just love you to pieces and am so happy to see how happy you are! Thanks for commenting on my blog! PS: Your mom is adorable! PPS: for some reason, it wouldn't let me post a comment under my name, so I had to use "Anonymous". But it's me :). Love, Shay
ReplyDelete