We went to South Padre Island the first week in July with Chris' parents, sister Kylie, and friend Kristin. We both love the beach and his family practically grew up there so we were looking forward to this trip for quite a while. We stayed in an awesome condo on the beach with a beautiful view.
The weather was hot but the waves were fairly calm. We set up our EZ Up tent first thing in the morning and stayed on the beach all day. We listened to Texas country, threw the football, built an awesome sand couch, and I read books on my Kindle... it was perfect! I loved getting to spend time with family and taking a much needed mental break.
Chris and I on the beach. It was good to see him relax and have fun after working so hard!
Here are Chris and Kylie on our sand couch creation. The family next to us had little boys and they made their own mini versions of the couch, it was adorable!
Here are Chris and Kylie on our sand couch creation. The family next to us had little boys and they made their own mini versions of the couch, it was adorable!
It was a perfect week of fun and relaxation, just what I needed! :)
XOXO,
Erin




I want to see a picture of your sand couch!! It sounds awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOk Candi, I republished with a pic of the couch! Sorry it isn't the best picture.
ReplyDelete